It's official
We are pregnant. I took the test this morning and it came out with a big fat positive. I had a feeling we might be pregnant so I had decided to wait until this morning to take the test. I didn't sleep a wink. I finally got out of bed at 5:00 am, after having been wide awake since 3 am waiting for the sun to rise, and took the test. To not so much of a surprise for me it was positive. I instantly began to sob with joy. Once I regained control of my brain, I got ready for stage 2, telling Brian.
I had a congratulations card that I wrote We're pregnant and you're going to be a dad in and I placed it on his night stand. I crawled back in bed and found myself again waiting wide awake. I finally gave up (after about 5 minutes) and told him to turn over and check his night stand. He was so excited. No turning back now. Next stop Parenthood.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home