Baby K

Friday, December 15, 2006

What a week!

It is finally Friday and I am so happy to put this week behind us. We had a really rough one. It began with news that Norma's father passed away on Sunday. Poor thing it was really hard for her because she couldn't go back home to pay her respects. On Tuesday our company laid off nearly 200 people. We had to wait by our phones all day for the call, while all around us our colleagues were getting massacred. It was brutal to endure, but luckily we both still have jobs. Although the bitter-sweetness of that fact is that I have to go back to being an ATD which is really heart-breaking to me. I loved being an artist and am really tired and unchallenged by the tediousness of being a TD. Ah well, considering what a lot of our friends are going through I am lucky. It is just more motivation for me to work on our wedding business and pay off our bills so I can stay home with Aisling. The good news is that every night until I can stay home I get to come home to the sweetest little girl in the world and she will always cheer me up.

I think the luck pendulum must be swinging back up as we just got tickets to the Kings game tomorrow from Aunt Angie. I am really looking forward to the game and the upcoming Christmas holiday. They are giving us the week between Christmas and New Years off. I am so excited to have such a bonus time with Ais and Brian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home