fun Fun Fun
It has been a busy and fun couple of weeks.
Becca and Aunt Joan took Aisling to her first baseball game. She was all dressed up in her Angel outfit. She was a little confused to see Aunt Joan in blue, but she forgave her for her indiscretion.
Last Wednesday we took Aisling to work for the Pirates 3 Lot event. It was really fun. She got to meet Pirate Minnie Mouse who she just loved. (There is a picture, but I have to scan it in) Also Doug taught her how to use a straw to drink an orange shake-like thing. She thought it was pretty cool.
On Sunday Grandma B, Ais and I went to tea. Aisling did so good and sat in her highchair for the whole thing. She ate a chocolate chip scone and had a little bit of berry soup from Grandma. It was so fun, she is becoming quite the little lady.
On Monday we took Ais to the zoo for the first time. She loved seeing all the animals and kept making monkey sounds and arms all day. She was fascinated by the elephant and couldn't take her eyes off of him. I am so happy she likes animals.
There are more pictures of the past few weeks on the photobucket site. I barely have time to keep up the blog these days so I apologize in advance.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home