Baby K

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Vegas baby

It has been a while since I updated this thing. We have been busy and I have been sick on top of it all.

So Ais had her first airplane trip a couple of weeks ago. We went out to Vegas to visit Tara and the kids. Aisling did great on the plane. She watched out the window and even said Wow after take off. She slept through the landing on the way home. She was pretty tuckered after having so much fun with Ethan and Cailyn in Vegas. She also hardly slept, no nap Saturday and barely shut her eyes in the hotel room at night.

Anyway here are some pictures from the trip.


In line to check in with Daddy.


Going over her travel documents.


Watching Daddy and Zack play Playstation.


Playing with her buddies Ethan and Cailyn. Cailyn is only about 6 weeks younger than Aisling, but Ais is closer in size to Ethan who is almost 3.


Aisling and Ethan chilling in their comfy chairs. They were so cute together. Ethan took such good care of Aisling. Giving her sippy cups and showing her all his toys. He was so sweet. It was so much fun seeing all of them. I sure wish we lived closer.


Aisling also met R2D2 on the 4th of July.


She kissed him too. I think I saw tears in Brian's eyes.


On a side note, Brian and I went to the KwikEmart for Squishees the other day. It was pretty fun even though the squishee made us both queasy.

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Eric Scales said...

The scale of R2D2 makes Aisling look Jedi Sized. Pretty cute.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger IM said...

Fin is jealous - he wants to kiss R2 too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home