Baby K

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

1st Trimester Adios

So I know it has been a long time, but I have dealing with a rough bout of morning sickness over the past 7 weeks. There has been a lot of yucky moments and lots of riding the porcelain express. My new thing lately has been that half the time when I sneeze it makes me gag and throw up. Pleasant I know. Anyway, I have been feeling a little bit better lately and I think I am over the worst of it and hopefully in a couple weeks it will be totally gone. It has been really hard dealing with it and trying to tend to Aisling. Poor thing has seen more of her fair share of JoJo's Circus lately.

We are officially into the 2nd trimester now. We just came from an appointment with the midwives and we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. It really is the best sound on earth in my opinion. Everything looks good and we are right on track.

Aisling is now 19 months old and doing amazing. She is talking so much now and is really into ChooChoo trains. She loves looking at her picture books and naming the pictures. She is still full of energy and is quite the funny little girl. She has the funniest fake laugh. So cute. Hopefully I will take some pictures soon.

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Eric Scales said...

Ah yes, the fake laugh. Next is hyperbole and then- sarcasm. Nothing chills the blood like a sarcastic toddler. They give you that condescending look and you really have to wonder who's in charge now. Good times are ahead ;)

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger IM said...

HOT DANG SHE'S A HOTTIE!! :P Eric Scale's comment is scaring me. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home