Regression X2
Well, sleeping through the night was fun and so was having a potty trained child. However, it seems that my two little cherubs have other ideas. Xander is back to waking up 3-4 times a night. I think it may be teething, developmental or the fact that he rotates in his crib counter-clockwise and tends to wake up annoyed when he end up lengthwise across the crib. Luckily, for the most part, when I straighten him out and after a little fussing he goes back to sleep, but I am still exhausted as of late. So a call to the sleep consultant has us trying out a new schedule which will hopefully return our blissful nights of slumber.
And as for regresser offender #2, Ais has not done anything in the potty since Tuesday. Ugh!!! She'll sit there and play for a while, but won't do any business. Hopefully, she will get back to using the potty one of these days, at least before she graduates from college.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home