2 Months old
Xander turned 2 months old last Thursday. He is doing really well. He is cooing lots and lots and smiling and even doing a baby laugh. He has gotten better at getting his thumb in his mouth too. It looks like he is favoring the left thumb. His sleeping is going well too. He is letting me put him down for naps in his cosleeper during the day and at night he is only waking up once at 4 amish to feed and is basically out cold between 7:30pm and 7 am. Pretty impressive for a 2 month old. Heck Aisling didn't sleep that well until she was a year old. Also, Xander went to his first movie. He saw Mama Mia at Mommy Movies with Grandma B and Grammy and Ais and I of course. He slept through the whole thing. Well, I guess it was a chick flick. I think he really wanted to see the Dark Knight....
We had his two month Dr. appointment and he is a whopping 14 pounds 1 ounce and 24 1/2 inches tall. The Dr. Says he is the size of a 4 month old. I guess we grow them big in our house. I don't know how we are going to feed him when he is a teenager.
Here are some pictures from the previous weeks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home