Baby K

Friday, May 30, 2008

One week ago

Just last week Brian and I headed off to the hospital to have our little guy. Little Xander is doing great. His jaundice is all gone and he is just cute as can be. He has been nursing almost around the clock and it is really hard to keep up with him. He slept great the first couple of nights, but the last 2 nights he has been up for a couple of hours during the middle of the night. I hope this isn't a trend. I am still hoping he will be a good sleeper. He really likes to be swaddled and loves his bippy, that is when he isn't hungry and trying to nurse off anything that comes near him. He really doesn't like diaper changes though and has a fit every time we change him. He eats so much too, we are changing him all the time. He has already outgrown his newborn clothes, not in width, but in length. He is swimming in the 0-3 month sizes, but the newborn clothes are just way too short for my tall skinny boy.

I am really enjoying this time with Xander. It is so different the 2nd time around. I am not nervous and wondering what I should be doing, so it so much easier to just enjoy this time. I am also so happy not to be pregnant anymore. I haven't felt nauseous one bit since I delivered him and aside from swollen feet and a little soreness I am feeling great. I almost feel like my old self again. I can move around and just feel so much better. Yay!!!

Aisling is loving being a big sister. She always wants to kiss Baby Alex and loves to give him his bippy and tickle his toes. Daddy took her to Disneyland today for a treat. It is so quiet here today with just Xander and I.

So here are some pictures from Xander's first week. There are more on the photo bucket site too.


I love my Bippy!!!

Daddy and Xander before leaving the hospital.

Cute face.....

What a week I have had.

Xander's first bath.

It's good being a week old.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Jenny and Brian. What a perfect family you have! Enjoy.
sj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home