Baby K

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Surprise Weekend

This last weekend we surprised Brian with a night at the Disneyland hotel and breakfast with the family. We were celebrating Brian's big 3-0 birthday a week early. We wanted to make sure to do it a bit early in case Alex makes an early arrival. We had a great time, Brian got to run through the park at night with his brother and Dad hitting all the big kid rides. In the morning he took Ais in to go on some of her favorite rides. I hung back at the hotel with the girls. It was way too hot and too much walking for me at this point. Even having taken it easy on Saturday and Sunday morning, I had some serious Braxton Hicks contractions paired with back pain. I pretty much thought I was going into labor, but alas I am still pregnant.

Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Brian and Ais say hi to Mickey at the hotel.

Ais with Minnie Mouse. She was in character heaven at brunch on Sunday.

Ais and Pluto. Pluto played with her for a long time and Ais was so happy and excited to play with her buddy.

Ais, Pluto and Max

Pluto and Stitch help Brian with his cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home