So I know it is overdue, but here are some pictures from Easter. We had a really nice one this year. Aisling is getting the hang of the holiday thing. She was a great egg hunter and scarfed down a ton of ham and of course a fair amount of chocolate.
We started out at Aunt Lea and Uncle Chris' in Riverside where we had an egg hunt put on by Grandma B. Ais had fun finding all the eggs and opening them up. After a big and yummy meal it was off to Aunt Angie and Uncle Alex's for Easter V.02. There was another egg hunt and more yummy food. Ais ate her first reeses egg and loved it.
So here are the pictures.

Ais is hunting for eggs.

She was very good at finding them and putting them in her basket.

She inspects her haul.

Becca and Ais

Grandparents, Mommy, Daddy and Aisling

Ais takes a moment to reflect on the meaning of Easter.

I may be in a pretty dress, but I still love to fly.

Aisling, Grammy and Uncle Allen play with her new Mickey ball.

Little Ms. Springtime plays dress up. Note the flower around her waist is actually a headband. I just thought she looked so funny and cute.

Here she is wearing her Mr. Potato head's glasses. She ate dinner in them the other night and likes to watch the mickey mouse clubhouse in them too. Oh to be two!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home