Baby K

Thursday, March 13, 2008

30 Weeks

We hit the big 30 this past week. 10 weeks till Xander's due date, hopefully a week or two shorter... He is doing good. As of Tuesday he was head up and face out, the complete opposite of where he should be, but we still have time. I sure hope I don't have to go through all the breech stress that I went through with Ms. Aisling last time. He is kicking so hard now too, although he seems to be more of a stretcher. Sometimes I wonder if he is going to burst right out.

There is some really good news, at least for me. Work has been beyond stressful and busy, plus my nauseau has been getting worse again. So I asked my show to start my maternity leave 3 weeks earlier. So my new leave date is March 28th which means only 2 weeks and 2 days left till I go on leave. YAY!!!!!! I can't wait. It is getting hard to haul myslef in every day. Brian and I had to both work last Saturday, Ais came in too, and Brian had to work Sunday as well. Poor guy is sick now. At least in a couple weeks they can stop hounding both of us to work weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home