Baby K

Monday, May 05, 2008

Friday Date Night at the hospital

Brian and I spent a few hours in labor and delivery last Friday night. I had been having contractions and cramping for most the day on Friday and my midwife had instructed me that any twinges or contractions and we should come in to the hospital since little Xander was breech. So we called Grammy and she made the trek up here in rush hour traffic to watch the little Miss Aisling. Our friend Doug came over first to watch Ais so we could start our trek to the hospital until Grammy could get to our house. I had about 3 contractions while hooked up and they stopped all together. The good news is though is that Xander is heads down again and very low. Susan thought that maybe him turning and settling in caused the contractions and stuff. And she is hoping that since he is so low, that he won't be able to turn around again. I get checked out tomorrow and if he is still in good positIon the version/induction is off for Wednesday and we are back to the good old fashioned waiting game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home