Baby K

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Newborn love

Having a newborn again is so much fun, yes I am pretty tired all the time, but it is so sweet to have this little guy in our lives. I love all the little grunts and noises. I love how he snorts when he cries and how if you pick him up when he is crying and he is being dramatic he lets out this little wail just as you are picking him up. I love the little face he makes when he is stretching when he is waking up. I love the milk coma he is in after he eats. I love holding onto his little clenched up hands. I love when I am holding him on my shoulder and he tries to eat my face when he is ready to nurse. Oh, there are so many sweet things.........

His cord fell off a couple of days ago. He is growing up so fast.... :)

Here are some pics of big sis and Xander. She really loves him and wants to help with everything. She has had a few temper tantrums and even had her first time out for hitting, but for the most part she is doing good with the transition. All her baby dolls are now named baby Alex too, which is pretty cute since they are all girl babies.

I added more pictures from the day of his birth on the photobucket site too.......




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home