One month old
Can you believe Xander is one month old already? He is starting to smile alot more and really likes it when you kiss his cheeks. He holds his head up almost perfectly now and he likes sitting up and standing as much as he can. He also really likes to be in the wrap. He generally falls right to sleep in it. He likes hanging out on the floor and even likes tummy time. Last night he slept pretty good too. He doesn't like to be put down for naps during the day, but has been doing good in his cosleeper at night.
It is my first week home alone and so far it has been challenging, but been good. I took the kids out on my own for the first time. It was just to Target, but it was still an accomplishment for me. Aisling had a rough day today and had 3 time outs within 30 minutes. I think she is struggling with her new place in the family and misses Daddy now that he is back at work. It was my first Oh Geez moment. I feel bad for her as I know it is a hard transition, but I know she will adjust and it will all work out eventually.
Anyway, I am tuckered and need more sleep so more updates to come soon.
Pictures below as well as on the photobucket site.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home