Symptoms.. Ready or not....
Yes, the joys of early pregnancy are starting to hit me hard. I am super tired all the time, things are sore, my brain is useless and lord help me if I even look at a burritto. I am currently obsessed with wheat thins at the moment. I think they may be the world's most perfect food. Luckily the morning sickness hasn't shown up yet, but I am so tired I can hardly make it through the day and I am usually sound asleep by 8pm, thank goodness for Tivo.
My Tuesday/Thursday hikes are feeling more and more like a death march every day. The fact that it was 75 degrees at 6 am this morning didn't help either. I have given up trying to keep up with the girls and am just concentrating on keeping my feet moving. It is so much harder than I ever expected it to be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home