Baby K

Friday, September 16, 2005

2nd Trimester Here we come

It's a big milestone for Lil' Bean today. We have officially entered the 2nd trimester. I should be feeling pretty much like my old self again soon. I still have the nausea, but my energy is definitely returning (I was able to stay up till 9 last night) and food isn't so repulsive anymore. I have had my first few days of heartburn and indigestion, but it seems bearable at this point.

As for Lil Bean (I am feeling more like he is a she this week, so I am making a gender change in the Blog, we'll officially know in 5 weeks) she is now the size of a Jumbo Shrimp, 3 inches long and weighs one gram. All the major parts are done forming. Her fingerprints and teeth buds show up his week.

Tomorrow I am going to go to a new prenatal yoga class with Ingrid and her little belly passenger. It should be fun, but I am a little worried I will get sick in class. I guess they are probably used to it seeing as it is a prenatal class.

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger IM said...

I had so much fun at Yoga today and lunch afterward!!! I love you Binky!!!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home