The best diet ever.
Well, for about the first time in my life, I have managed to stay within my weight watchers point range without a struggle. Eating has become a chore. Even bread and sweets are not appealing to me. I went to lunch with a girlfriend today who is pregnant as well and due in January. We both struggled to eat what we could, but at least we got to commiserate for a while. Of course, when we get back to work, someone was having fish, blah what a stench. It was all we could do to keep our Baja tacos from resurfacing. Graphic I know, but so is morning sickness. I don't know how I am going to make it through several months of this? I have a new respect for all the mother's of the world, especially those who never complain, not going to happen here by the way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home