Dear Lord what is that smell!!!!
I have always heard that pregnant women have a greater sense of smell, but I don't think I ever realized exactly what that meant. Now I am fully aware. I never knew that there were so many smells wafting around all the time and lots of them are not so pleasant. I swear I smelled burnt vitamin flavored microwave popcorn walking into work the other day. And I can now tell you what kind of shampoo someone uses just by walking past their open office doorway.
This would be a fascinating new talent if it didn't come accompanied by the new fangled morning sickness which has nothing to do with just the morning. I am hoping it doesn't get much worse, at the moment it is a feeling of nonstop blekiness. Although last night was pretty rough. Of course, I did have a little too much rich food yesterday and I think I paid the price last night. Let's hear it for bland simple food!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home