Baby K

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Another week down

Phew.. This week was a busy one. Last Saturday, Brian and I videotaped our first wedding. It turned out to be a 12 hour ordeal, most of which spent on our feet. We were both pretty exhausted. I did pretty well with the morning sickness. I carried around a bag with me the whole day that had a stash of food, consisting of Nilla wafers, crackers, peppermints and a BRC burritto from El Pollo Loco which I gnawed on throughout the day. It may not sound all that good, but it kept me going. I only got sick during the special dances. In my defense, the money dance itself was 3 songs long. Thank goodness Brian was there to pick up my slack. We still ended up with 11 hours of good footage. I also haven't been as sore as I was Monday and Tuesday since I kicked boxed or after a hockey tournament. I have been editing every night too, well as much as I can do before my sleepy head ricochets off the desk.

This weekend is my Parent's 40th wedding anniversary and we are off to Ensenada for the weekend on a little cruise. Mike is flying down from Oregon and it should be a fun trip. We have been urged by Chris and Terry not to get off the boat, but we'll have to see about that. To be honest, adding Montezuma's revenge to my list of stomach troubles is about the last thing I want to do. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home