2 weeks old
It is hard to believe that only 2 weeks ago I was in labor and about to have our little munchkin. Time sure is flying. We had our 2 week checkup last Thursday since we were at the Dr. for a jaundice checkup. The jaundice by the way is almost completely gone. As of Thursday she weighed 8 pounds 15 ounces, and was 20 1/2 inches. I am sure she is over the 9 pound mark by now. She sure loves to eat, when I can wake her up. She likes to dose just about the time I am supposed to feed her.
Here are a few more things she likes:
1. Milk
2, Lying on her changing table and kicking her legs
3. Bobo the bear
4. Sleeping on daddy or mommy's shoulder
5. Peeing and or pooping as soon as her diaper is off or as soon as a clean one has been put on
6. Her Yoga song, "Long Time Sun"
7. Sucking her finger or mommy or daddies
And here are some things she doesn't like:
1. Changing her clothes
2. BATH TIME!!!
3. Gas bubbles in her tummy
4. Extended diaper changes when she is sleepy
5. Being in the same position for too long
So she is definitely developing her personality. We still love her to pieces even when she is Ms. Fussy pants. The time is going so quickly and we are trying to savor every last second of it.

1 Comments:
"Peeing and or pooping as soon as her diaper is off or as soon as a clean one has been put on"
I can sure relate to that! You'll get the hang of it. Fin pees on everyone BUT me when his diaper is off.
Remember Lynn Estabillo? We went to lunch and we both changed our boys and she was in the line of fire... he didn't pee on her but it sure made me realize how lucky I have been.
You are half way to normalcy. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment
<< Home