Baby K

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Deadline

Just got back from the midwives and everything looks good. The baby is really low and I am 80% effaced, no dilation yet, but they say that doesn't mean anything. What does mean something is that we are about to hit the 42 week mark on Sunday, which is a pretty big deal. So after talking it over with Susan today (our midwife) we decided to set an induction date for this Saturday night. I will be going into the hospital around 8 pm and should have our little girl sometime on Sunday.

I am still hoping that this baby comes on her own, again April Fool's day is looking more and more promising. Our little stinker likes to play jokes I think. At least now we have an end in sight. I am a little worried about the whole induction process, but I think it is the right choice for all of us. And maybe just the threat of it will kick this baby into gear and get her to come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home