Our last Checkup?
Maybe...Maybe not. Either way it was a good one. We saw Polly again and got to hear her little heart still pumping away. She is still head down and in a good position not too high anymore. She is doing great, and is measuring right on schedule. Only gained a pound this week too. Of course I made sure to blow dry my hair really good so I didn't add any water weight to the scale. It seemed to work. My blood pressure was a little high, but I don't have any other signs of Pre-eclampsia so the midwife wasn't too worried.
Now we sit back and relax and wait some more. I just got back from a little walk, I can't do the hill anymore it is just too exhausting, but there is a little flat part half a block down the road that seems to work. I am going to try and do it every day in the hopes of getting our little miss to come out. That mixed with Yoga should prepare me for the big work that is coming any day now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home