Baby K

Friday, February 17, 2006

Maternity Leave

Today is my last day at work. This week went so slowly, but I finally made it through and now I am off until July sometime. I hope this little one waits at least a week or two so I can finish up some odds and ends and get some rest as well. And hopefully she will turn in the mean time.

It is amazing how fast and yet how slow this whole pregnancy has gone. Sometimes I feel like I have been pregnant forever and other times I can hardly believe I am about to be a mom. It is a pretty surreal experience. I sure won't miss not being able to tie my shoes or the random aches and pains that comes from pregnancy, but I will miss the closeness I have with her, oh and the excuse of eating a burritto any time I want and not feeling guilty cause I can claim the baby is hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home