Baby K

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Our Little Valentine

We had our 35 week appointment today. Another two weeks without gaining weight which is amazing considering how much cake I ate at the baby shower. We also got to see her during a quick ultrasound. She is so big now her head hardly fits on screen. We got to see her little heart pumping away too which was extra cute considering the holiday. We also got to see that she is still head up. Our little stinker just won't settle into a head down position. So we have another week of exercises and I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Bob for next week as well. So hopefully we will have some better news at our next appointment. I'm not giving up on her yet, but I have to admit it is getting a bit discouraging. Turn baby turn!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home