Baby K

Friday, February 03, 2006

pin cushion

I had my first ever acupuncture appointment today. It was actually really fascinating. It didn't hurt too much, only a quick sting for a brief second. Some of the needles made it feel like electricity was shooting down my legs or arms. It was a strange sensation. She put needles in my neck, wrists, legs and one on the outside of each baby toe. Then she did moxibustion which is the burning of this herbal stick next to the outside of the small toe. It got pretty toasty on my little toes and the herbs smelled a lot like pot, the smell is still lingering on my clothes by the way. I am really hoping no one gets to close to me today at work, or they may get the wrong idea. I can just imagine them thinking I am toking 8 months pregnant.

She gave me some more of the moxibustion stuff to do at home everyday. Now let's see if it works. Hopefully, baby will be head down by our next appointment on the 14th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home