32 weeks, but who's counting?
Today we hit 32 weeks, which means 3 weeks to maternity leave, 5 weeks until we are considered full term and 8 weeks till the actual due date. It doesn't seem so far away anymore. I am really looking forward to maternity leave. This week has been really busy and I have hardly slept at all, so I feel like a diaper delivery truck hit me at the moment. Nights have become difficult and sitting at my desk kills my back sometimes. Things are getting more uncomfortable, but so far everything is still bearable.
We had another birth class last night. We talked about the difference between early labor and active labor and when we should go to the hospital. Then we practiced some labor positions which were useful, but felt a bit odd doing them in a room full of other people. But at least there was no video this week.
This weekend we are going to our last Kings game before Aisling comes and then we are finishing up organizing her room. Should be a fun and hopefully restful weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home