Baby K

Monday, January 23, 2006

Aisling gets a new friend and a new ride

Ingrid had her baby on Saturday. Little Fintan is finally here and everything seems to have gone well. I had a suspicion that she might be in labor when she didn't show up for yoga class on Saturday. Then I got the call last night and it was so exciting. We're next, which is starting to become a bit nerve wracking. Ingrid says the birth was really painful and intense. I have to admit I am a bit freaked out after having seen the video and then hearing her story. I know we will be fine, but the reality is finally setting in that this little girl is coming soon and her entrance to this world is through me. Yikes!!!!

The other big event of the weekend was that we got a new family car. We bought an 02 Honda Passport in a pretty shiny blue. We just stumbled upon it and were really happy with how it drove and the size. Plus the price was good and I always liked the car, but they discontinued it. So it wasn't really in my plans, but when we saw it, we jumped on it and we are both happy with our new purchase. There is lots of room for car seats and stroller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home