Christmas party fun
Last night we had our cast member Christmas party down at Disneyland. We had a great time with Greg and Sienna and thoroughly enjoyed our evening which went something like this:
4:45 left work for Disneyland
5:15 stopped at Mickey D's to use the restroom facility
6:30 Parked the car
6:45 used parking lot restroom
7:30 entered the park
7:45 used Fantasy land restroom
8:00 ate horse-meat-like cheeseburgers from the Village Haus
8:30 used fantasy land restroom again
Notice a pattern???? Yep, our little angel was hunkered down on my bladder for most of the evening. This is her charming new game she likes to play with mommy. She kicks and does every thing she can do to try and make me have to go nonstop. Very funny..... She did eventually move and things got back to a normal level of bathroom use at least. Am I sharing too much????
We really did have a blast last night though. We went on lots of fun fantasy land rides, which is about all I can handle at this point including Casey Jr. (we sat in the Caboose, yippee) and the Story Book boats which I haven't done for years, but have a feeling will be doing quite often once Aisling gets here. The non-pregnant portion of the group got to go on Space Mountain, man I miss roller coasters, while I waited like a good mom on a nearby bench.
It was a good time, but I am paying the price today as I am so tired I can hardly keep my head up. I think even baby slept in as she is usually kicking me by 8:30 or so, but I just started feeling her a few minutes ago.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home