Half way there
Today marks 20 weeks and we are halfway to the big day. We had a checkup yesterday and baby looks great. My record month of not gaining weight was quickly replaced with a new record of gaining weight. I better lay off the sweets.
This weekend we are off to 2 baby showers for Kathy and Ingrid. So many of my friends are having babies right now so we have an overlap in the shower schedule. Ah well, it was a good excuse to hit babies R Us. We were sucked in and ended up spending 2 hours there. Phew!!! There are lots of goodies to buy for baby. We ordered her crib and dresser too. Soon she will have nicer furniture than us.
We just got back from seeing Chicken Little with my mom's school kids. They all seemed to like it. Brian and I were also happy to see the vinyl Chicken Little's statues that we painted were on display at the El Capitan. Brian's is atari themed and I did a chicken pox theme. We are both hoping the film does good this week. So everyone go see it if you can. :)

1 Comments:
OMG WE HAVE BABIES ON THE WAY!!! Thanks for coming to my shower - I love you guys!!! I hope you had fun!! :)
Goonie
Post a Comment
<< Home