Those super models are on to something.
Just got back from our 4 month checkup. I didn't gain a single pound this month. I guess all that morning sickness paid off in one way. Lil' Bean looks great. The heart is beating away. It took a while to find the heart beat, I think she must have been swimming laps or playing hide and seek. But she eventually cooperated and we got to hear the most beautiful sound in the world, her little heart pumping away. It was so much stronger this time too, really defined. We also scheduled an appointment for an ultra-sound in two weeks. If we are lucky, we will be able to see for sure if Lil' Bean is a she or a he. So far the pool is leaning heavily toward girl although Nathan took a stand apart and is saying boy. We'll let you know on the 20th.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home