Baby K

Monday, September 19, 2005

Om.... My quads.... My quads..... Om

Ingrid, Lil' bean and I went to our first prenatal yoga class this weekend. It was a great class and I really liked the instructor and the studio. It was Kundalini yoga which tends to be a bit on the odd side, but it wasn't too out there for me and I really had a good experience. Today though I am so sore. Granted I have been a pile of goo for the last few months, but can I really be that out of shape? Sad thing is it was the easiest, gentlest yoga class I had ever been to as well. I was shocked at how hard it was to go down the stairs this morning. I would have just sat down and given up, but I knew that standing up again would be even more painful in the long run so I lumbered down the rest of the way and made it to work. Owieee. I sure hope next week is better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home