Baby K

Monday, October 03, 2005

Baby K out on the town

Baby K made her first appearance at a Hollywood shin-dig on Saturday. We all went to the Chicken Little wrap party. And aside from being sick right before we left for the party, we all had a great time. The movie looks great and I think it will be a big hit.

We also got the keys to our new townhouse on Sunday. Lots of big milestones for our little family. The place looks so huge now that the previous cluttered occupants have left. We are excited to have everyone up for a visit in the near future once we are all settled.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

We think it's a girl, but we aren't positive yet. We go in for an ultrasound to tell us for sure in 2 1/2 weeks. They are going to be a long weeks too. I'll post the results as soon as I know for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home