Drum-roll please

The official results are in. It's a girl. A spunky little girl. She was quite photogenic at her ultra sound today and we got some fun pictures. Everything looks great and she was kicking and squirming all over the place. We even caught her in the act of kicking my bladder, I knew it!!!! So prepare for tea parties and dress up and a good healthy dose of tom boy ventures too like her dear old mother.
And as for a name. Her first name will be Aisling (pronounced ash-ling). We are still undecided on a middle name. Perhaps something Scandinavian that doesn't sound like someone coughing or is too weird.

2 Comments:
I am so excited about your news. I only found out from goon's site. Stay healthy and I will keep watching for updates.
WOW!! She's adorable AND she looks like a little person now! (Isn't that amazing?)
Fintan's future girlfriend - how cute - can't wait - so excited for us all! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home