Baby K

Monday, November 28, 2005

The feast

We had a lovely Thanksgiving this weekend. I ate too much as usual. However, this year I had a baby fighting for real estate with the stuffing and pumpkin pie. I could hardly breath by the end of the night. I think Aisling has been trying to burn off the extra calories the last few nights too. She has been kicking up a storm. She even managed to kick Brian in the nose when he was talking to her through my belly. She is definitely getting stronger as her kicks are a lot more intense. I really love them though. I think it is the first real joy of pregnancy that I have felt. It is a nice reminder that there is a new little soul in there. I can't wait to meet her.

This week will be a busy one as well. We are meeting with a group of midwives who deliver at UCLA medical center. I hope they are good as I am really not all that thrilled with my Doctor's plans for the delivery. Thursday is our 6 month check up with our current doctor. I am a little worried about hoping on the scale. Now that I am eating again and with the holiday I think I may have gained too much. Ah well, what can you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home