Shower
We had our baby shower on Saturday. It was a great day, lots of fun spent with friends and family. The games were fun, although I had to blush when the guess the size of my belly was played, some people were really nice, others not so much. :) Everyone got into the guess the name of the celebrity on the back as well. We have some competitive people out there.
Everyone was so generous too. I can't believe how much stuff we ended up with. We got our stroller, playpen, high chair, mountains of clothes, blankets and diapers. Also some amazing handmade items like an awesome diaper bag from Grandma K, two beautiful knitted sweaters from Nana and a cute Mini mouse blanket from Aunt Lea. It took me half the day to sort through it all yesterday and a couple of loads of laundry to get everything washed and ready for her. There isn't much left to prepare. Her room is basically ready and stocked. Just a few more odds and ends left to tie together before the big day.
It really was a great day. Time really does fly by when you are having fun, I blinked and the party was over. Becca did an awesome job setting everything up and running the event. Amy was an awesome assistant and there was lots of family to help with the set up and clean up too. I am so grateful to all of them. It was a truly special day that I will never forget. I really feel lucky to have so much love and support around us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home