Baby K

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Gold medal goes to Aisling!!!

We had some great news at the midwives yesterday. Aisling is head down. We are both so happy that she turned. I believe she turned on Thursday or Friday. She was moving so much and the movement was rather uncomfortable and even a bit painful, but I am not complaining because we are go for launch now. No more miserable exercises for me and she can relax and settle in for her last few comfy weeks in the womb. We also saw Dr. Bob today who taught me a few tricks to loosen up some muscles and ligaments to help her really lower down. So now we start the waiting game.

I am officially enjoying the no working thing. My brother was in town for the last few days and we had a lot of fun and it was a great way to kick off the maternity leave. Also, a visit to cheesecake factory on Sunday to celebrate Aunt Laurie's and Nana's birthdays didn't hurt either, Fried macaroni and Cheese and avocado egg rolls, need I say more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home