Waiting..........
Well, nothing really to report yet. We are still waiting for the big show to begin. It's like being at Disneyland and waiting for the fireworks to start and you had to be there 2 hours early to get a good spot and now they are announcing a delay due to wind. At least I know this show will eventually take off. I had lots of contractions and just felt bleky yesterday, but feel fine today.
We are 100% ready. The house is clean, meals have been cooked and frozen, everything is washed and the baby seat is in the car. Now all we need is her to arrive. I am still hoping that by this time next week I will be in labor. But then again, it is really up to her to decide when she is coming, so all I can do is sit and wait and learn my first parenting lesson on patience.
I am out of odd jobs too. Everything I wanted to get done has been done. I have been better at relaxing though. Partly cause I am so zonked most the time. I get tired so easily these days, that it has forced me to settle down.
Tomorrow we have an appointment with the midwives. Hopefully they will be able to tell me that she is coming soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home