37/38 week appointment
Another good checkup for Aisling today. Her heart is beating strong and she is still head down. Kia the midwife thinks she is going to be a big baby. She is guessing at least 8 pounds. I better stop eating so many sweets so she doesn't gain too much more weight. She is curled up in a little ball with her head right where it should be and her back more on the right side of my stomach. Her feet are stretched out towards the left side which explains all the kicking that has been going on over there.
We pretty much finished her room too this week. Brian hung the shelves and curtains and it is just adorable in there. I keep peeking in whenever I go upstairs. Now all we need is the baby. Only 2 more weeks till her due date. I am still betting on the 21st for arrival.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home