Baby K

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sayonara peaceful nights

My night time sleeping patterns have taken another turn for the worse. I can no longer make it through the night in bed. Last night about 3 am I decided to head downstairs and try out the couch. It was much better than the bed for some reason. I have this nice new bed upstairs, but just can't seem to get comfy in it anymore. I was waking up about every 20 minutes to change position, go to the bathroom or stretch out my aching hips and legs. So I think I will start a new ritual of hitting the couch when the bed gets to uncomfy. If it weren't for the nighttime annoyances, I would feel physically pretty darn good. I am not too uncomfy during the day and I am still able to walk, although really slowly, and I have been doing my yoga too.

We are officially ready for this baby now too. I have finished all the chores I wanted to get done and have been coming up with new ones just to keep me from twiddling my thumbs all day long. It is amazing how antsy I am, I just can't seem to relax into this whole maternity leave thing. I think I am anxious for the baby to get here so doing things keeps my mind occupied, but I go basically stir crazy if I don't have something to do most of the day. Maybe next week I'll get the hang of it and learn to settle down.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger IM said...

SLEEP WHILE YOU CAN!!! Not to scare you or anything :) Take advantage of this break. Of course, I can relate to the thumb-twiddling. As for the bed/couch thing, whatever it takes to get comfy, just do it! Floor, car, on top of the washing machine, etc. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home