I can't believe she is still not here.
We are now 5 days overdue. Where is this little girl? I have been walking so much lately and eating pineapple and drinking tea, all of which are supposed to help bring on labor and nothing. I felt a little crampy most the day yesterday and was thinking it may be coming, but I haven't had a twinge today. I think she is demonstrating her Aries tendencies already. Ah well, most first time mom's don't have their babies till 8 days after their due dates on average, so I guess I am still ok. I feel pretty good, just want to get the show on the road. I just hope she doesn't wait till April fool's day to come.

1 Comments:
Aw, sweetie, I know I can't even IMAGINE how you feel. But hang in there just a bit more. I've been following your blog like it's an exciting book but the best part is we can be sure the ending (which is only the beginning!) is gonna be a happy one - WHENEVER we get to turn that final page! Love ya, Amy P
Post a Comment
<< Home