One week past expiration date
Still here and still pregnant. She is obviously very comfortable and happy in there. We just got back from the hospital and our tests were great. There is plenty of fluid, guess all the water I drink is paying off, and she is healthy and doing great. I even had 2 contractions during the 20 minute test and she handled them perfectly. Plus now I know what they feel like. Although I think they still may be Braxton-Hicks since there was no pain. At least now I know that something is happening. I am pretty much convinced that my original due date was correct and that it should have stayed on the 25th. But we are still on the 19th timeline with the medical world. We'll see what the midwives say tomorrow. I don't know if they will set a date for induction or not. I have another appointment to go through the test again on Thursday if she still isn't here. Hopefully we will not need it.
I do have to share how lucky I feel that I have had a pretty uncomplicated pregnancy. There was a woman who was getting tested next to me and she wasn't having the same positive results I was. It was heart breaking and still makes me want to sob. I am so happy that Aisling is doing well and always has been healthy. So in retrospect, I don't mind that she is staying a little past checkout time. I am just so grateful for her health and for the support of everyone. She'll come sooner than later and all I really care is that we have a healthy delivery and a happy baby.

1 Comments:
I'm so glad to hear everything is good. I didn't see Brian's car this morning so I got excited but then I saw him in his office later. Can't wait to hear how the midwife appt. goes tomorrow. Tina
Post a Comment
<< Home