Halloween
We had a fun Halloween. Our Tinkerbell and Spider were just cute as can be. It is so fun dressing them up. We went to the studio for lunch to check out the lot event and then went to Grammy's for some trick-or-treating. Aisling really got into it this year. She had fun watching Grammy carve the pumpkin and helped put some sprinkles on some Halloween cupcakes. When it got dark we went trick or treating. Ais knocked on the doors herself and said trick or treat and then "Thank you very much" after she got her treat. It was really fun to see her really participate this year. Now if I could just get her out of her sparkly shoes and wings....

2 Comments:
Very cute. I can't believe I forgot to ask you what the kids dressed up as! Too much to catch up on and not enough brain cells to handle it.
SO FUNNY - She could audition for a Tinker Bell movie role!
Post a Comment
<< Home