7 months old
Xander turns 7 months old today. I know I always say "I can't believe it", but I just really can't. It is going so fast. So what is he up to. Well, he is getting some teeth on the bottom. He is getting really close to crawling. He can get on his hands and knees and rock back and forth and is pretty good at going backwards, but can't quite get the forward momentum. He is really good at rolling and usually rolls his way across the room. I think he will be on the move really soon. He still likes to stand too and tries to pull himself up on everything, but doesn't have the strength yet. He also loves jumping and bouncing in any form. His new thing is blowing raspberries as hard as he can, it looks like his little head is going to pop he blows so hard. He is eating well, still loves sweet potatoes and his new favorite, chicken and apples. He won't eat anything green and closes his little lips so tight you would need the jaws of life to get them open.
Here are some pics from some recent events in no particular order.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home