Baby K

Monday, May 08, 2006

Mega blog 2006




It has been a while since I had to time to write the blog and lots of things have happened since then, First off Aisling is doing great. She is smiling lots now and is a much happier baby without the dairy. She had her first bottle this weekend. She took to it with no problem. Obviously she is my daughter as she just loves to eat. It was really cute to see Brian feed her too. Now I can pass off some of the feeding duties, a good nap is just a pump away.

We also got her in a baby bjorn which has been great. She usually conks right out and I can actually get things done, like check my email or use two hands to grab a pop tart or other quick and portable food.

It was Brian's birthday on Thursday as well. Aisling got all dressed up and we had a little lunch time party for him with Rhiannon, Michael and Nathan. We surprised him with a BBQ and now he can have fun cooking with fire. We also had a fun party on Saturday at Grammy Sue's house. She got to meet the rest of Brian's family. She did really well on the drive and with meeting the clan, inlcuding Carly who just sniffed her feet. It was really fun to share her with everyone.

Today we had a visit from Elkeer, Kathy and her baby Jake. It was so good to see all of them. Jake is adorable and looks just like his daddy. I hope the kids will get to be good friends as they grow up. There are sure a lot of cool new babies around. I love the fact that I have so many friends to share stories with and ask questions.

And last but not least, Aisling is enjoying her first Stanley Cup playoffs. She is a little confused and keeps rooting for the Kings and we have to keep explaining to her that they didn't make the playoffs. And now that Peter Forsberg's team was eliminated, I don't know what she will do. Brian is trying to teach her to say Go Ducks Go, so hopefully that will distract her from her losses. Seriously, we have been watching lots of hockey lately and although she doesn't quite get it yet, we are starting her indoctrination early.

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger IM said...

Fintan says, "GO OILIERS!"

And I say, "Wow, you got SPAM in your comments!!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home