DreamWorks

We checked out the competition today with a visit to Dreamworks. We joined Rhiannon (her baby on board "TBD") and Michael today for lunch at Dreamworks (The other Animation studio in town). It is funny to think that my 2 month old has already visited 2 studios. Yep, she is a Hollywood baby. It was pretty hot, about 106 today in Burbank and baby freaked out. She was so sweaty and miserable. We moved inside and she perked up and then conked out as we strolled around the studio. She is definitely hot blooded like her Daddy. Last night she was a sweaty mess too. She only became happy when we stripped her down to her diaper and put the A/C on max. I feel like I am in an Igloo with these two toasters I live with. Ah well, as long as they are both happy then I am happy.

She has another favorite toy. The Remote. Dad is so proud. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home