Baby K

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Swimming




Aisling had her first adventure in the pool yesterday. It was one of the things I had been dreaming of doing with her since I found out I was pregnant. I always had such fun at pool time and I am excited to introduce it to my hopeful "water baby". She did really well too, she posed for about a million photos, bobbed around the pool with Mommy and Daddy and then spit up in the pool, I guess you can't cover both ends. Ah well, the chlorine will take care of that. She seemed to like it as best I can tell, I guess she had been swimming for 9 months so what's a few more minutes? I can't wait to take her again.

She also stayed with Grammy Sue and Grandpa Terry while Mommy and Daddy geeked out at Xmen3. It was fun to see a movie again and I only thought of her about 800 times, per minute. We all did good with the separation, sometimes I think it is easier for her than it is for her parents.

She is 9 weeks old tomorrow, which is pretty amazing to me. It seems to have gone so fast already. She really likes her toys now and smiles at her Minnie Mouse ball and lue elephant that swings around on her infant carrier. The fan also makes her smile as do light fixtures in general. She is talking more and more now too. The head is almost under control and she is getting stronger holding up her top half when I hold her on my shoulder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home