I love toys


Aisling is really starting to have fun with her toys. She has been playing regularly with Minnie and cracks up every time she appears. She likes her blue elephant that hangs on her infant carrier and her new best bud is Sir Turtle. She is just starting to reach for things now and even gave Sir Turtle a hug. She sill loves to stare at light fixtures and fans too. She thinks they are hilarious.

We have also been working on getting her to take naps in her playpen and we have had some successful naps in them. It is weird for me to be home and have her be asleep while I am not holding her. She has been reluctant to nap unless I held her up until this point so I consider this a huge break through. Now if I can just get her to like her sling and the "Dance Baby Dance" workout tape I was so excited to do with her I will be set.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home