Baby K

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Work Visit


We took Aisling to visit all the crazy people at work today. We arrived around 10:30 and didn't leave till nearly 3. We made the rounds and introduced her to the gang. We also took her to the lot for the "Cars" lot event, which was a little lack-luster. Brian, Aisling and I had a nice lunch at the commissary and then we wandered around the lot for Aisling's first studio tour.

It was weird being back at work. It kind of reminded me of driving by school during summer break. The reality that I will have to go back there soon was pretty hard to ignore and I was a little bummed that night. I guess it is inevitable though and I still have a couple of months to savor every second of time with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home