Survivor

Last night we welcomed back Survivor. Yes we are reality TV junkies. Aisling couldn't wait to don her Survivor buff in honor of the occasion. She thinks this season is an interesting "social experiment".
Also, She is now sitting up in her bath. She also likes to turn off the water faucet. Sometimes she tries to eat her toes in the water which would be fine if she would lift her feet to her mouth instead of going face first for her toes which are under water. Yikes!!! And I think she gave me a kiss the other day. Either that or she was trying to eat my face, which is probably more accurate a description, but I think I will keep believing it was a kiss. A much sweeter thought.

1 Comments:
WOWEE!!! She's a giant, she's been camping, and she looks like a miniature big person now! And she's beautiful like her mommy... And you know what we've discovered - FIN LOVES BLONDES!!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home