Week 11

We had a busy and fun week. Aisling really loves being out and about. She gets fussy if we are home all day, but is happy as can be out in the real would. This week we went to Island's for lunch with my friend Tina. I am used to going to lunch with her and her little guys so it was fun to swap roles and get to share fries, but this time I was one handed.
Yesterday was Yoga day. I got a spot that was a little too close to the speakers and Aisling kind of lost it when Gurmukh turned up the music. She chilled out after we moved back a few feet and really enjoyed the baby yoga part of the class. She loves the stretching, especially anything with her legs. I am so sore today though, too many squats. 


Today we went to Pink's to celebrate my birthday. The dairy products are slowly making their way back on the menu (and there are no calories on birthdays) so I decided to celebrate the good old fashioned way with a sinfully greasy chili cheese dog. Brian and Doug tried to teach Aisling how to dip an onion ring in ranch. Don't worry no baby's digestive systems were harmed on the visit. She merely held the ring and then Brian ate it out of her hand.
She is starting to like Tummy time now. She even chuckled yesterday during it. She has officially rolled from tummy to back and from her back to her side. She is still working on rolling all the way from her back to her tummy. She is so strong. She is really fun to interact with now too. She laughs and talks when I sing to her, is grabbing her toys and starting to put things in her mouth when she can maneuver them in there. I love this mommy thing more and more every day. It is amazing to see her grow and master new skills. I can't wait to see what is next.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home